Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru
The Hotel’s beautiful setting will only enhance your visit to the mystical and mysterious ruins of the city of Machu Picchu. From our site you are only minutes away from this premier archeological adventure of the Inca Empire. Designed and maintained with a keen sense of beauty, The Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel blends the simple lines of the autochthonous Andean architecture, the exquisite handicraft of local artisans, and tasteful furnishings. Eighty-six rooms, each unique, lie nestled in the spectacular Andes mountain range. Adobe hand-made bricks, eucalyptus wood and cut stone are some of the building materials that give this Andean retreat a feeling of quaint warmth, as well as mysterious spirituality.
Each bedroom offers:
- Pathways: Lit and 24 hours guarded.
- Room Service: – from 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. * 20% will be added.
- Laundry Service: 24 hours
- Room warming device.
- Extra-long double beds (84″ / 2.10 m).
- Pure alpaca blankets.
- Hand woven Lamb´s-wool bedspread.
- Extra pillows.
- Private bath supplied by pure mountain spring water.
- Plentiful showers.
- Hot water supplied by independent water-heaters.
- Electricity: 220 volts AC – 50 cycles.
- Plugs: dual – flat or round – fitting pins.
- Bottled water, courtesy of the Hotel.
- Chimneys in suites.
- Sauna and Andean SPA
- Internet service
- Gift shop
- Library and Media room
- Cafe Inkaterra
- Restaurant Michuna Wasi
Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is a VIRTUOSO Property