We will pick up you at 8:50 am from your hotel in Cusco.
Our private transportation will take us to our camping ground at “Cusipata river camp”, where we can leave our baggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dining area.
Our Professional River guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft.
After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuqui them we will be running exiting class II & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, we drive back to CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP “where a good hot lunch will be serve and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. Our return to Cusco should be around 5.30pm. (L)
*OPTIONAL TOUR: You can do ZIP-LINE over 4 cables across the Urubamba River each cable with 100 to 120 mts. , you will spend 20 minutes approximately
END OF OUR SERVICES
– Transportation to the river and back
– All the rafting equipment, such as helmets, life jackets, spray jackets, wet suits, paddles & Raft.
– Professional River guides
– lunch , we can accommodate to a vegetarian diet upon request
– Photos and video upon request with an additional charge
– Safety Kayaker
YOU SHOULD BRING:
– A complete set of dry clothing
– A pair of waterproof sandals or tennis shoes for the river.
– Sun block
– A small towel
– A bathing suit to wear under the wetsuit
– A good positive mental attitude